Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Short Text

  "I made ​​this letter longer than usual because I have time to do a shorter one."   [Blaise Pascal]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

  The text "Unfiltered" was written very fast.  Click Here
  During a walk remembered provocation Nihil and decided that the next text would be written without filters.
  I only managed to get the house in silence when my daughters went down to the playground, I wrote non-stop for some time, do not know exactly how much because my mind loses track of time in these moments, always write with an alarm clock on the side not to lose commitments, remember that when my daughters turned the text was ready, or the title changed, saved in Word and published the morning.

  Filter thoughts takes 3 times as writing them.

  I need to make them intelligible, I have to check if the background was too, if I am offending or hurting someone, try to contradict me using loopholes ...
  I like that thought with high power of condensation.
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  I honestly have no passion for writing books, one day was "self philosophizing" about it and came across this finding.
  What I really like is not very long just like texts in this blog.

  Phrases and sentences are very short, books are too long.
  The text is one delicious meal just right.
  In satiates hunger, gives the pleasure of tasting without leaving us fatigued, does not have that encheção sausage that brings us engordativas useless.
   A text is only good for me when I read in 2 minutes and I can remember him for 24 hours.
  Some stay in my head for years, it seems that will not go away anymore.
  There are several that I like, just to give an example that has a flame "Easy to be God" it was written on May 6, 2008 in response to an evangelical participant who wrote that all evil in the world comes from the heart of man and God was saddened by this, the text looked like this:

************************************************** **********
  I understand that with this type of rationality anyone or anything can be God.
  Until I, or YOU FIGURINE God can be everything and everyone around us are so accommodating.
  Nothing is my fault, if I tell you to do something and this does not work, ALWAYS look for the error in yourself or someone close to you.
  Never for a moment dare even think that I am not omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent.
   If I wanted to could eliminate all "rebels," but why do not do not want to argue and not my will, "one day you will understand everything."
  Not that it's important that you understand something, because you are less than a grain of sand is not even being a chicken shit.
   However, I in my infinite kindness and love you dare not doubt my love if people are born without health, miserable, stupid, with great moral failures were they or their parents who did not love me enough, because I'm above all things in heaven and on earth.

  Note that for this kind of God I do not need to do anything at all, you simply NO Reason.

************************************************** ***********
  I could keep this blog for long just pasting files, but as yet have not stopped to think and keep talking to my dead friends, many new texts asking to be written and the files will staying in the background, but many texts are echoing in my mind for years.
  How could fail to make public this my pleasant conversation with Blaise Pascal?
  Yes, I wrote this text and Blaise quietly, so it is a short text though I have added a file.
  I'm grateful you give a little of your time to read us, I hope you are quiet and if you still have some time ... Reason.




previous               

No comments:

Post a Comment