My analysis is logical, with as little emotion as possible.
Look at the case of China.
I have nothing against the technological or economic advancement of the Chinese.
Just like I had nothing against the Japanese.
Whether the Chinese will surpass or have already surpassed the Americans, I couldn't care less.
"My" issue with China is that they want to invade Taiwan and claim the entire ocean they call the "South China Sea."
That triggers an unprecedented arms race.
Money, both theirs and from neighboring nations, that could be going toward healthcare, education, public safety, and infrastructure... is going toward military weapons instead.
I bought a great pair of headphones from Huawei, and I own a Lenovo laptop.
I don't have the cash right now, but I'd buy a Chinese car, maybe in about three years.
If the Chinese people prefer a dictatorship, I don't see a problem with that.
I don't live in China.
I prefer democracy, and that depends much more on the will of the Brazilian people than on any foreign invasion.
Do the Chinese support one type of politician?
Do the Americans support another?
At the end of the day, what decides it is the majority of valid BRAZILIAN votes.
Does this logic sink in?
✧✧✧
.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment