Friday, December 27, 2013

My Obituary

  "It is easier to bear without thinking of her death, which bear the thought of death."   [Blaise Pascal]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
  Now I'm kind of House, I avoid personal contact.
  Only by float planes of thought something more wholesale and retail less.
  When I was investigating minds back to my basic question was:

  What do you think of the afterlife?

  I discovered that the person lives much because of what she believes will happen  when you die. 
Life after death - I'll be back

  Example: a person tells me that the good go to heaven and the wicked to hell.
  The mind with this belief / opinion concern has to do what is right within the parameters of their religion, believes that the eyes of God are always on it.
  That does not mean she always do what is right, to say that if she does something wrong I can appeal to your conscience.
  The individual who believes in nothing after life, no point I appeal to his conscience, I have to give you reasons not to do what is wrong.
  This is only a draft, a general line of thought, it is clear that this process has many nuances.
  I used this a lot to know how to act and what to expect of a person, employee or possible girlfriend.
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  Today not mind command post, I'm not looking for friends, I am married so this kind of personal analysis lost utility without utility lost much of the charm.
  Therefore, talking about this subject in wholesale I would say you should quickly form a well supported opinion about what to expect after death.
  These analyzes found my lost many more that blind shootout.

  What about a pastor who uses drugs or seeking the service of prostitutes?
  What about the pedophile priest?
  What about the thief who makes the sign of the cross before leaving to raid?

 What do they think? God is not looking only at that moment!

  There are people who say they believe in God, has this "certainty", but acts as if he did not exist.
  You know that super religious and corrupt politician.
  That lousy boss who does not leave the church.
  What about a faithful believer who beats his wife, spank children?
  A fervent Catholic who preaches give everything to the poor, but has dozens of shoes and wardrobe full of clothes.

  I notice that these people think much about death.
  In practice behave as if they live forever so it's easier to endure death without thinking about her a lot.
  Death becomes something that happens to others and how they can not deny the existence of it end up lighting a candle to God and another for the Devil ["world"].
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  I think about death.
  It's really a very difficult thought, knowing that today for N reasons may be the last day of my life.

  There'll light "candles", I'm not making optimistic or pessimistic projections, I particularly twist for annihilation, but everything is so confusing ...
 I spend more time trying to live better than me trying to go to some "sky".

  If I die today I have no son not recognized, do not let debts, leave resources for the funeral [want to donate all organs and be cremated], my wife will not have financial difficulties to create great girls.
  For girls I leave all my texts, they always know what the father thought about everything, they can always talk to the dead man who will write and voice my advice about everything.
  If they develop a logical way of thinking and have a bit of luck will have a great mathematical probability of having a long, prosperous, and fulfilling lives.
  I hope people do not cry a lot for me, you all know how I like music and smiles.
  Many people are born every day and when I was born I was just another number.
  Many people die every day and when I die I'll be just another number.
  The numbers I came back to the numbers.
  This my career rode many equations, deciphered many puzzles, raised doubts that cost a life, MY LIFE.
  No surprises or disappointments from the beginning know that inevitably will be devoured, I'll just buying time.
  The end is always near, but not here, not now, maybe tomorrow.
  Today is a beautiful day for LIVE!

  CARPE DIEM!
Being a biological or spiritual behold the issue.

previous               

No comments:

Post a Comment