Monday, December 30, 2013

Love vs Quality

 "Never love people. What are the qualities we love. "[Blaise Pascal]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
  I know so many stories of people near where this equation is not observable, but would not be educated makes them public.

  People would identify and everything would be very unpleasant, and I will keep all filters and check if you still carry the one usable text.
  I understand being attracted to qualities, not that I do not like that friend less favored by intelligence, but I have the same admiration for that smartest person, that woman or man who makes efficient thing to happen.
  I can admire the intelligence even when it is used for evil or stop hurting me.
  In the more intelligent films is the smartest "bandit" has to be the good guy, this battle of wits attracts me more than car racing or explosions, so I expendable special effects are even if they do not come neatly tied in context.

  Woman and prettier, independent intelligent, the more I admire.

  When I was dating I've given up a relationship become more serious because of the beauty and warmth despite the girl was a dead fly I could not imagine raising children with such limited people.
  How am lazy never intended to marry be carrying a woman on the coast, marriage should be a fair division of responsibilities or rather not marry.
  In the professional field do not care if the head is male or female, just hold that when a woman takes command should do everything you would expect and do not get COMMANDO delegating to the man nearest the toughest jobs ... the other day I stopped by this loophole .
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  Of course not already astonished me most, cost only understand the love of many people. The guy or the girl is a mount and has a (a) backpack falls for them!
  Suppose a person has some flaws, but makes up for it with exceptional quality, is very rich, or beautiful, smart, friendly, finally some quality whose brightness overshadow its flaws.
  But who does not know that guy who does not stand out in any quality and has a wildly passionate woman for him.
  Everyone wonders what she saw in him?
  Mathematical minds like mine or Pascal really fall in love by the qualities, but we are not the measure of all things.

"Love has its reasons of which reason knows nothing."

  I've seen colleagues by four women who sincerely makes you want to take a sledgehammer to his head to see if it wakes or sleeps at once, the guy can only be with a hallucination, is not possible.

  I know our justice system is tough, but I believe that 90% of men who are arrested are not really flower that smells, some blame in the office has.
  The last place I would look for a girlfriend would be the presidio.
  If an attraction rolled over the Internet and I found out she is stuck to continue the conversation, but loving relationship would be virtually ruled out.
  Anyone who is interested in the subject look more about the hysteria of women relating to inmates, can not know what the woman admires the guy.
  Generally picks, sees no money is ever lonely [after all the guy is arrested] , very tough life of children [is, they always have children with them, "intimate visits"].
   The guy may have committed the greatest atrocity, killed and raped as manic park and still loves the woman considers a large wronged, a guy who will still show its value for the whole society.

  If we truly love Him all the quality, love would be the most important thing for humanity, but loved people and causes even if they have not quality.

  In deep meditation, coming as close to black holes thought came across some quibbles about love, kind . "follow your heart and everything will be alright"
  If love really seek quality almost anything would work, we choose efficient partner and sloppy would have to enhance or not marry, there would transmit their genes slouch.
  The women fall in love for decent, workers, respectful, good fathers and husbands and uncivilized men would be spared, not would transmit their genes.
  If love seek quality crime [among other things] not compensate.
  As I said, this was a very deep meditation exposing it in detail would take many pages.
  So just say you began to notice that people work "tuned frequencies", but is for another day ...




  "The Janaína *, 35, a seller does not feel unhappy having an affair with Peter *. Trapped for three years for robbery with homicide, she decided to start sending letters to him until one day they fell in love." Knew that a fellow church also corresponded with an inmate and decided it might bring some comfort to a person who needed my help. I'm an evangelical and I think if he repented, deserves another chance. I'm not afraid to do it all over again. He learned his lesson and wants to be happy with me. "         Click Here

previous                  

No comments:

Post a Comment