Friday, December 13, 2013

Controlled Destruction

  We do not choose what to feel then what to do when we feel it is not accepted by society, or worse, destroy us?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
  Even a more evolved mind is not free from being swallowed by pleasure.  

  This matter is very complex'll approach it only superficially an "initiation".

  What do you think of a company manager who leads many people with efficiency and energy while at home has a wife who makes cat and shoe?
  It seems somewhat bizarre, but it would be better if all they did cat and shoe not only the wife?

  We go to another situation that he is not married and in their leisure time pay a prostitute to whip him and humiliate him or even go out with big boys who copulate with him. It's bizarre yet?
  But think about it, it would not be worse if he went out with a boy or allow the company to be humiliated by an official?
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  In my life observer've seen situations like this.
  I understand that it would be better that the person was not a masochist, but if she could not keep up appearances believe that everything would be worse.

   Masochist - individual seeking sexual pleasure in physical pain and the humiliation.
   Who withdraws or pleasure seems like your suffering or humiliation.

 When we see reports regarding areas of prostitution or selling drugs are not lacking big cars of the year looking for that kind of service.
 Therefore, we can conclude that whoever is there can be your doctor, your boss, a politician well situated, finally someone who manages people or have a fairly profitable profession.

  If a woman likes sex with violence, I think it better that limit their intimacy between 4 walls to be beaten in front of children and to society.
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  An acquaintance of the past told me that he liked to drink until they drop, I found it strange because we were talking about fishing and the guy always seemed so sober, responsible, controlled a great job mate.
  He was not so fond of fish that was just used as an excuse for stuffing your face away from the family, would not be a bad example for the children or toasting the patience of his wife, "fishing" was the escape valve for your LIKE.
  He could be an exemplary person most of the time and did not suffer from it, was dreaming and planning the next fishing trip.
  Sure, it would be better that her pleasure was caring for plants or walking your dog, but since he likes to drink is better not sacrifice your family or employment with this addiction, it is best to keep up appearances.
  You ladies and gentlemen, we must live and live is not no joke.
  If you have a pleasure to be able to destroy it one of the efficient ways of dealing with this is that occasionally this destruction happen in a controlled environment.

  One last weekend of drink that my colleague turned gray he was reborn like a phoenix, good husband, father, fellow worker.

  I know that society abhors Freudian something very valuable here in the Abyss that is "keep up appearances."

  I can very well keep up appearances, my sense of the politically correct most of the time is on standby when I'm in touch with people in my everyday life.
  Here at Blog I expose myself a little more, but in a controlled way, it is a controlled environment.
  When I'm home alone and I know I will not have any interruptions let come to my mind the most deluded thoughts and feelings, I write texts that end up crying or laughing too, as happened some are deleted, even with all the filters would be publishable.
  If I do not choose to feel the pleasure I can at least choose not to destroy and not be destroyed by it.

  This logic comes into your mind?

previous                         

No comments:

Post a Comment