Wednesday, December 4, 2013

About Ridiculous

   "Making mockery of philosophy, is actually philosophizing." [Blaise Pascal]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
  I like comedy, but it has to be intelligent, kind programs Zorra Total or Square is our not attract me.
  Currently I can have a laugh with now is late.
  If I were to choose would be humorous series Seinfeld, Two and a Half Men [first seasons], The Simpsons are also very interesting.
  I have written about burlesque, ridicule attracts me.
  Is something like that childish ditty that says:

  "If you do not slip out of hell shows me the way I do not follow."

  I laugh with ridicule and experience serves me not to follow the same path, ridicule is funny in others, when it happens to me "sometimes" I also river, but I try to correct myself.
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  I remember now how began my investigation of the Bible.
  Until about 14, 15 years I read the Bible and accepted everything without much thought, even now reading great thinkers, after all we can see that great philosophers were also very religious as Pascal himself.
  I worked in a metallurgical and emerged a conversation about religion, that sameness ever until a toolmaker not believe the Bible said it was all fairy tale.
  If he would stop by there all more or less well, just looked at him with pity, there was a man who could not escape from hell, I prayed that God would have mercy on your soul.
  Turns out it was not limited to "is because it is so" everyone did as he played in a mental pump group.

  "If you only had a wife and Eve were born 3 sons and the children had sex with his own mother. Even women who had been born of Adam and Eve and the Bible hidden in the minimum occurred incest brother fucking sister. "

Blimey! "Maledeto" ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

  I laugh now, but at that moment was tragic, it was as if the guy hit me with a punch in the stomach, so I understand the rejection of people with what I write, it is really very unpleasant.
  But unlike most I can not simply ignore a mental pump and move on as if nothing had happened.
  I do not know what to say, I was silent, the argument of the guy seemed logical and powerful.

  He was "lonely" against any group in defense of the Bible just said over and over stupidities.

  After that I started reading the Bible better, I discovered that there were other tribes out of Eden which made ​​me develop a theory that can not even remember if I already wrote here, but I will not come today through this loophole. Click Here
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  The important thing is that the guy showed me the RIDICULOUS Eve and Adam was the first human couple created, how many times I've heard and accepted without thought, without interpreting the biblical text, just repeating like a parrot.
  Until then I read all the thinkers and was quite critical of atheists and very condescending to the religious.
  Around age 15 I became critical and impartial with all kinds of thinkers ... but paradoxically not so much with the Bible so much that I turned Evangelical Presbyterian.
  Is that until that moment I considered the Bible always right, the fault would be in my interpretation or lack of knowledge, my coworker, for example, ignored the land of Nod.
  Adam and Eve had many sons, Cain, Abel and Seth were only the first.Evident that in the incest [ignoring the land of Nod] his proposition was valid.
  Anyway, better analyzing the Bible and being less lenient with spiritualist thinkers:

  That's when the loneliness began to make solid and even my friend Socrates began to distance himself from me, or I him.

º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  A number of factors cause a person to desire death, as told here that my second suicide stage came at age 18, solitude had never hurt so much.
  It was at this stage that I came across these magnificent structures of thought dubbed black holes suck in all light.
  Whenever a meditation brings me close to these vortices try to get some light urgently.
  Not! Do not be childish, coworker was not guilty or responsible for anything.
  Today when I visit these events of the past understand that my mind always cheered this investigative frequency.
  Bible stories would be placed in check sooner or later because many of them are ridiculous and ridicule is funny in others.
  To my mind, realizing the ridiculousness of anything is wonderful, tragic is stay in it.
The heart that beats is ugly ... and this is closer to reality.



About ridiculous I say: Discover is staying comedy is tragedy. [William Robson]


No comments:

Post a Comment