Friday, January 10, 2014

How about a quickie?

  "Research shows that women prefer to buy clothes to have sex."

  Fanatical topam staying 3 years in dryness in exchange for some cloths.
  Most believe in love at first sight -. Between a woman and outfit  [G1]  Click Here
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    "I have in my memory as it was tasty want to go to bed with any more and when could ajeitadinha was very pleasant woman." Click Here

  Which leads us to seek pleasure is the "memory" of pleasure sense.
 
  Fix it in your mind or the text will not make any sense, save this KEY.
  Some pleasures like sex are "programmed" to happen due to other frequency that we vibrate "stumble in them."
  Someone who likes a lot of the card game can never have contact with this type of game and stay away from him, but if by chance stumble upon a group of people playing cards or something will be drawn to it.
  Remember the girl who was doing the neighboring company who visited her husband in prison?
  Maybe if ever an opportunity arose that would appeal to the presidio relationship she had with a free man, but as this accident stumbled[karma or destiny] "fulfilled the scriptures."
  Because she felt attracted to an inmate?
  Neither could explain it, do not choose what to feel.
  But the memory of that pleasure seeking repetition, she will want to see it again and again ...
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  I have written here about what to do when we are happy for something with great capacity to destroy our lives, makes it very inefficient, who does not read click here
  An unmarried woman who is close to me, is a French sharpshooter that has very little to lose by an adventure since I can lose a wife and kids, my marriage can be undone.
Save this another key:

  PLEASURE HAVE TO COMPENSATE FOR THE PAIN.

  The fact is that when looking at a hot woman could try to go to bed with her or at least be wondering how it would be.
  The pleasure was too much and the pain was spending some money or get a no, be rejected.
  A little pain for a significant pleasure.

  Married, not recommended I try to go to bed with that sexy woman and be imagining this sort of thing would only increase my "internal conflict."[Sorry excess quotes, but to be intelligible in this matter is takes skill]
  Therefore, stop to admire the body of a woman for me mentally to be possible, but I happen to be married to a woman and to admire the female body could not be very good for sexual activity with my wife.
  One possible solution is I keep admiring women's bodies without imagining myself going to bed with anyone other than my own.

  Sometimes finding a satisfactory result for a philosophical equation is not so difficult, it's difficult to run it.

  Shortening thought I would say to you that if I were single today do not already know in practice how to woo a woman, I have theories, I have the memories, but after years without imagining something serious with a woman I would live LIMBO relationships.
  Certain intensities of pleasure can be achieved only at the stage of INNOCENCE, when we experience that emotion first.
  The thrill of the first car is experienced only once, the second car is already a SOUVENIR OF PLEASURE with less intensity.
  My wife and I fought hard to have a home, start over with another woman ... give a damn léseira.
  The thrill of the first child has no more possibility of a time I've got two daughters.
  I am no longer a teenager, so I no longer women have big secrets today know almost everything you expect from a relationship, know the reality of front and back, there is little room for illusion.
  Intense sex with a wonderful woman today will not be so intense and she did not seem to me so wonderful here 1 or 2 years.
  What should I do? Change wives every 2 years!
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  I call this development of thought THERAPY OF LOGIC.

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do."

  Today I do not have a great sexual desire, according to the Freudians'm a sick man, in need of psychological and chemical treatment.
  Rather hear my friend Darwin at that time that philosophy was of high quality.
  My reproductive phase has passed its ideal point, is NATURAL my libido decrease,'m INTELLIGENT enough to live with it.
  You know what, I'm not one to be as sexual as Freud said I was.
  Even without wanting to "eat" all the women of the world continue to live as well as they did before, now even quieter, with less risk, "not just sex lives a man."
  Of course this equation also has another very satisfactory solution, but the text is already over and another solution would lead us to abyssal depths is best to stay for another day.
  Not only sex man lives, it must be for women, hope they discover it and stop blaming ourselves, accept the reality and begin to break free of sophistry Freudians.




PS: You this woman bursting credit card gives a quickie with her ​​husband, is not as good, but it's cheaper .. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.!
  The SPC is a very boring club has neither pool.

previous     

No comments:

Post a Comment