Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Drugs and Basic Math

  "The causes do not determine the character of the person, but only the manifestation of this character, ie the actions." [Schopenhauer]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
   I believe that if I lived in a war zone where coexisted
Flower of Cocaine 
 with many deaths, killing would be easy for me.
  However'd do anything to get rid of this situation, turning the place or go somewhere where there is no war.
  No pleasure in killing, it's not part of my character, kill only out of necessity.

  Like any young man I also had access to drugs, cigarettes and drinks, but never made use of any of this not to be part of my character.

  My character requires clarity and intoxicate my senses never thought to be a good solution, though sometimes up and thought I needed.
  So lucidly bother, I confess that to support certain days some exciting going very well, but feel guilty, guilty of what?
  To go against my character, my NATURE.
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  I may go against my nature since I observe a logical reason, that makes my life more efficient, how to kill if required.
  So when I hear that friends took a couple for "bad way", or that the drug destroyed the life of a person no longer see any reason to continue a debate.
  The guy did not seek the drug, it magically went to meet her?

  The guy had no good friends to choose only the bad?

 People want to convince me that I'm not normal with respect to the character.
  Because I had friends with junkies and not drugged me with gay and non-gay come with alcoholics and do not drink ...

  I mean that for every "friend" that calls for drug has ten others saying not to use, warning of the danger of addiction, is the father, the mother, the teacher, the media, the church ...

  Why blame the drug for the bad character of the person?
"Decipher me or I'll devour!"
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
  Let's walk a few houses beyond the comma, I've met some people who used drugs and have no way to say they were bad character.
Flower Opium
   As far as I could see[what I see and looks away]worked well, were lively, used drugs over the weekend, but I could tell in a few days when they used to have animo to work.
  Public people have already confessed that they used some type of drug, the artists of the 60s and 70s many used Rita Lee, Ney and others.
  Gilberto Gil, the former Minister of Culture said that the move to London, took "hundred-odd acids", but only marijuana served to him as a "flannel in sentimental and musical lens.""Every time I smoked, disengaged something," he says, commenting on the effect of the drug.  Click Here

  Like they all have passed the 60 so philosophically and scientifically can not say that all drugs cause terrible destruction for all.
  Ney goes on to say that drugs previously had more QUALITY and you know what?
  I believe him without any supervision over the production process and in the hand of the marginal reaching the final consumer today should be a waste.
º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º º
   Note that I'm showing you that the vast majority of the population does not want and does not use drugs or that it was offered for free, everyone knows the risk and many do not really have any attraction to this kind of pleasure afforded by drugs, not more than that all who use drugs have their lives destroyed by them.
  Given the above [with much pessimism] I'd say 5% of the population would have serious problems with drugs and some inevitably will have their lives destroyed while others will need to seek treatment too.

  What bothers me is that mathematically because of 5% submit the rest of the population to this drug war.

  With a REGULATORY on a Morro do Alemão would 5% of addicts, their families suffering horrors ... certainly is something very sad.
  It turns out that 5% of addicts are there even without any regulations.
  Today 100% of the Morro do Alemão suffers from the drug war that is being pessimistic even we increase the number of addicts to 10%, then 90% of the families who have no involvement with the drug abuse suffering with TRAFFIC .

  The traffic brings more harm to society than the drug itself.

  I find it fascinating that the USA [were more efficient when]tried to stop the production of whiskey and came to the same conclusion, mankind will not stop drinking just because the Puritans in power want.
  The trafficking of drinks brought more harm than beverage consumption itself, not to mention made in illegal stills quality drink that reached the final consumer was a poison, many died or had sequelae of lead contamination.
  Whatever! If despite all the warnings my daughter became an addict would not be logical to extend the suffering of my family for the entire condo, my daughter is not innocent, you know the risks, it makes the bed of nails and all tenants have to pay with the consequences with little feather from my daughter!
   Seems to me that we are taking a very special treatment for addicted persons prone to addiction or to the detriment of people who are not subject to drug use.
  This should be urgently reconsidered.
  If the USA were in their good times would already be leading this new approach, but my American siblings are misguided in many things regarding the drugs could not be otherwise. ['s having a breakthrough in regulating cannabis]
  And China? Now China. She practices a wild capitalism, this 300 years behind in terms of free and efficient thought, does not come out of that bush bunny ...



CHINA


  "Smoking marijuana is illegal in China, but as cannabis is a major industry in China (textiles, ropes etc..), The cultivation of Cannabis is legal. So it is technically not illegal to possess marijuana. However, the police do not necessarily follow the law, then they can cause you trouble if you get caught, so be careful. A point in favor is that Chinese police usually do not disturb tourists. "   Click Here


previous     

No comments:

Post a Comment